[Dixielandjazz] RE: Gary Moore LP -part 2

john petters johnpetters at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Jan 8 02:12:09 PST 2005

Hi Bill
>All were issued in 1984 on LP (Pumpkin 115 'Jack Teagarden with His Sextet
&
Eddie Condon's Chicagoans') with very informative notes by acknowledged Jack
Teagarden expert, Mr Joe Showler.
Which is obviously the album you had in mind.
So what am I doing now?
>Replaying the Pumpkin LP after many years absence from my turntable.

That is the one I have. I had the LP before I had a copy of the TV show,
which is very poor quality and a tape of a tape of a tape, but worth its
weight in gold. Over the years I managed to get most of the Krupa material
available and this session is a good one. Woderful Pee Wee as ever. I'm not
familiar with the other LP
Cheers
John Petters
Amateur Radio Station G3YPZ