[Dixielandjazz] Re: Uncle Yoke's Black Dog Jazz Band --- MORE

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Sat Jan 8 01:26:02 PST 2005

Dear Craig,
Google never ceases to amaze me.
I tried 'Uncle Yoke's Black Dogs Jazz Band'. Got one hit.
I tried Steve Yocum. Similar result.
Several other permutations followed before I gave up and contacted the DJML
'brain's trust'.
You tried "Uncle Yoke"+ Black Dogs" and went straight to the Tom Hook site,
and found all the wanted information.
Brett Bradford knew enough to try Tom Hook.
Amazing.
Which is why I always advise novice Googlers to continue to rephrase their
question if the first few do not achieve a satisfactory result.
To answer your earlier question. I have a (fast) broadband cable connection
to my Apple eMac.
Kind regards,
Bill.