[Dixielandjazz] Fw: [TPIN] Orange Bowl Halftime

David W. Littlefield dwlit at cpcug.org
Wed Jan 5 11:06:45 PST 2005

I didn't see the halftime, tho' I regret the passing of the marching band
displays. Heck, I'd even be satisfied with a terrific pop performance like
Diana Ross put on at the Stupid Bowel some years ago...

But I thought the Straw Sprinkled Banana was sung respecfully and
reasonably well. Whitney Houston she ain't, of course...

--Sheik