[Dixielandjazz] Artie Shaw music clips / information

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Tue Jan 4 13:07:39 PST 2005

In a message dated 1/4/05 12:34:19 PM Pacific Standard Time,
barbonestreet at earthlink.net writes:

> Hey, that's why I took up clarinet. :-) VBG
>
> Seriously though, if this never happened to you, (maybe not Ava or Lana but
> still desirable) you are not really a jazz musician. :-) VBG.
>
> Cheers,
> Steve Barbone

I have met Ms. Close enough many times but I am taking your advice and going
out and buying a Clarinet today, gonna glue it to the dashboard of my car so I
can park in the Handicapped zones.  :))

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins

Works for all jazz musicians (well maybe not Banjo players or Accordion
players) excluding Trombone players of course since we all know about them driving
all the Avas and Lana's out of the gig room with their God Like Playing.  :))
 ROTFLOL