[Dixielandjazz] Bass Ale Blues

David Richoux tubaman at batnet.com
Mon Jan 3 10:38:32 PST 2005

Joe Tarto, "Titan of the Tuba"  sorry, don't have the lyrics.

Joe wrote the book on how to play jazz tuba/bass - Basic Rhythms and
the Art of Jazz Improvisation. as I recall it is still available
through http://charlescolin.com/descript.htm

by the way - I found this interesting website of use to record
collectors:
http://www.trombone-usa.com/jazz-labels_b.htm

Dave Richoux