[Dixielandjazz] RE: Kurt Bowermaster

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Sun Jan 2 18:23:49 PST 2005

Hi Tamas: & All:

I just got a reply back from Kurt, which I have posted below, it is self
explanatory, hopefully his health problems are not serious, and he will be back on
list shortly.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins

Hey Tom,

I'm responding to your phone message from 12-31.  Between a crazy work
schedule, family, some health problems, etc. I haven't stayed in touch.  I also had
a major computer meltdown earlier this year and lost all DJML messages and
when I got up and running again, I wasn't able to re-connect to DJML.  I miss the
discussions, especially with you and Steve Barbone.

Apparently some DJML members are trying to get in touch with me.  Probably
about some CDs I've been trying to sell of theirs.  If you communicate with any
of them, tell them I'll be in touch soon to give an update.

Stay in touch Tom.

Kurt