[Dixielandjazz] RE: [Fwd: Crumbs From The NPR Table]

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Feb 26 13:10:15 PST 2005

Sorry if I caused a stir, albeit a tiny one.  I see quite a bit of what
could be called "tangential" sharings, mostly from Good Mr Barbone, all
of which I find at least interesting, sometimes quite so.  At a couple
other times I've shared posts from the classical lists I'm on, and, to
date, have not been told not to do so.  (One was distinctly not OKOM,
being about the recording of operas as the historic EMI Abbey Road
studio, which tangentially related to DJML due to the emphasis on
passing trends and the marketing of specific types of music.)

At least, I do promise to think maybe thrice before sending in future,
and will always submit to Moderator Ringwald's guidance,
--
Etc,

Fr M J "Mike" Logsdon
Special Assistant to the Presiding Archbishop
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
www.naorc.org