[Dixielandjazz] The Music Business

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Fri Feb 25 23:51:44 PST 2005

The writer of the article is:
— By Bob Lefsetz
www.celebrityaccess.com

So sorry I forgot to copy his title line in my post.
And for those of you who are interested, please by all means subscribe to
celebrity access a free and very useful newsletter for those of you
professionally interested  in this business.
It is free.

Cheers,

Tom

Hi Bob:

In my haste I forgot to copy the identification of the very astute writer,
who is without a doubt one of the best analytical minds on the scene in today's
music business.

He writes a column every week for the Encore Newsletter of a list I belong to
at Celebrity access.

I have almost never found an article written by Bob that I did not totally
agree with, based upon my years of experience in the business dealing with the
folks he writes about.

Anyone interested should sign up for this newsletter to gain great insight
into the music business as it is today.   Bob tells it like it really is.   And
you guys thought I  had an attitude.  :))

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins