[Dixielandjazz] Web page

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Thu Feb 24 10:06:09 PST 2005

I would like to invite anyone that has the spare time, or the notion to
learn more about me than you probably really want to know, to visit my new
website.

www.kashprod.com

This is my company site, and if you click on the English flag you can visit
the English version.  The "News" section has info about my studio work,
mainly in Baroque music production,which may be of interest to some.

"Canal Street" tells you all about the band, and there is a calendar to see
where we are playing in the next few months.  Clicking on today's date, for
example, will show you pictures of where we will be playing just two hours
from now.  Beatiful room to play in, although it requires a "soft Dixie"
approach.

"Photo Gallery" has a big section of photos of the band.  No audio on the
site, by the way.  Be sure to click on all the photos to see the larger
versions.

If anyone is interested, the other sections of the site will tell you all
about my daily business in pro audio sales & rentals, and my studio.

Note:
If you are running a higher screen resolution than 800 x 600, then you might
wish to change your setting by right clicking first on your desktop, then
click on properties & settings.  There you can change to 800 x 600 so that
my site will fill your whole screen. It's simple to return to your old
setting. If you can't be bothered with that, then you can see the same thing
but everything will be smaller.  I'd like some comments on that, by the way,
as the builders of the site insist that most people still run 800 x 600, and
if I go for a higher setting then visitors won't see the whole site at a
glance.

Jim