[Dixielandjazz] "Jazz on the Beach"

Len Nielsen lennielsen at telus.net
Mon Feb 21 21:30:42 PST 2005

The 22nd edition of the Oregon Dixieland Jubilee will be blowing the
roof off in Seaside Ore this coming weekend Feb 25, 26, 27th.

Last year at the closing ceremony they announced the largest crowd ever
and when we started looking for accommodations in December for this year
rooms were in short supply so we eventually settled on renting a house.
There are 10 of us, in our group, from this area in Canada and as there
is also a birthday involved, we are going to party until we drop. I hope
that is later than the 8 o'clock that Tom Wiggins mentioned. :)

This is an especially nice festival because of the beautiful location
and the great bands and the dance floor is always full. It promises to
be another great one.

If I meet any of you there I will buy you a drink.

Len Nielsen