[Dixielandjazz] I'm famous???

Richard Broadie rbroadie at dc.rr.com
Sat Feb 19 13:05:31 PST 2005

For years I've been hosting a jam session at the local senior center here in
Palm Springs, CA.  Today, before my wife could use the paper to line the
bottom of a bird cage or wrap up a dead fish, a friend phoned me to inform
me that I'm "famous."
Below is a link to an article in today's Desert Sun newspaper that describes
the perspective of a young reporter who sat in with us last Wednesday
morning.  While not a great musician, this guy did write a nice article.
However, he'll still have to practice some before I book him on my next New
Year's Eve gig.  :-)

Dick Broadie

http://thedesertsun.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050219/COLUMNS23/502190340/1070/news01