[Dixielandjazz] 2nd verse to Honky Tonky Town

Tony Orr jsbarque at netscape.net
Mon Feb 14 22:26:36 PST 2005

Bill

here are words posted on list a whilw back

I haven't got any other version to check them against

love the chords in the verse. Even the chorus has differing chord
sequences in the turn-around depending on whether you play it New
Orleans revival style, or like the Louis recording.

cheers to all in Lodi

Tony Orr
Melb