[Dixielandjazz] S.F. topless joints

dixielandtom at comcast.net dixielandtom at comcast.net
Mon Feb 14 00:46:45 PST 2005

Hello Tom,
     It is after midnight here on the coast  and all the children are in bed.  Since you were part of the North Beach Hippy set in San Francisco it might amuse our list mates if you relate  the story of the  KILLER PIANO.    The Fresno Mardi Gras was a huge success with ten top flight bands  and  fine attendance.