[Dixielandjazz] Can you listen to music and chew gum at the sametime?

Cees van den Heuvel heu at bart.nl
Wed Feb 2 06:09:07 PST 2005

Same phenomenon here. So when I have sleeping troubles I put in an
earphone connected to my radio tuned at a talk radio program.
Works like a dream as long there are no jingles or bridging musical
fragments that catch my attention. I also have troubles keeping a
conversation
going -or even sex...-when there is background music going on.
Must be a musicians thing.

Cees van den Heuvel
http://www.revivaljassband.nl