[Dixielandjazz] Dixieland in Philadelphia / Wilmington / Rehoboth DE area

Steve barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 1 13:18:14 PST 2005

Just a reminder to any USA list mates living in Eastern PA, Southern NJ or
Delaware. (or tourists)  If you need a Dixieland fix over the next 3 weeks,
please consider these Barbone Street Gigs. ALL 6 piece Dixieland.

Feb 3 (Thu) Gwynedd Estates Mardi Gras Concert 7 - 8 PM Ambler PA.

Feb 4 (Fri) Minersville PA Mardi Gras Dinner/Concert 8 - 12 PM

Feb 5 (Sat) Sydney's Jazz Cafe Mardi Gras. Rehoboth Beach DE 9:30 PM to 1:00
            AM. WILD PARTY ATMOSPHERE BEADS BOOZE AND BIKINI BOTTOMS WHICH
            WILL COME IN HANDY FOR THE POLAR BEAR SWIM SUNDAY MORNING In the
            Cold Atlantic Ocean. ANTON COUCH, you are cordially invited
            along with the entire Swiss Navy. (Will sell out soon)

FEB 8 (Tue) Mardi Gras at Wilmington Riverfront Iron Hill Brewery 6 to 9 PM
            Other bands under my name at 4 more Iron Hill Breweries in
            Media, West Chester, N. Wales PA and Newark DE. Same times.

Feb 15 (Tue)Red Clay School District Festival of Performing Arts. 6:45 PM to
            9:30 PM, John Dickinson High School Auditorium. Wilmington. We
            play at beginning, between their performers and at intermission.

Feb 17 (Thu)Mardi Gras Concert at Riddle Village 2 PM - 3 PM Media PA

Feb 20 (Sun)Mardi Gras at Pennsylvania Jazz Society, Easton PA. Presenting
            also, 9 year old jazz violinist Jonathan Russell and a new
            rhythm section of piano/bass/drums. The guys who backed Kenny
            Davern when he was still playing every week in NJ. (Our regular
            rhythm guys are working another gig because I split the band to
            cover both gigs.) 2 PM to 6 PM.

These are the ones that still have spectator room. We are doing 4 more
during this period which are not listed because they are already sold out.
Sydney's will sell out by Friday so call 302-227-1339 and reserve now if you
are of a mind to go.

Write me off list for directions if you are in the area for any of these.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone