[Dixielandjazz] On the Jersey side . . Was OKOM IN NYC

dingle at baldwin-net.com dingle at baldwin-net.com
Mon Dec 26 13:51:38 PST 2005

Tom Duncan wrote:

>Our band and friends will regroup for traditional NYE welcome and jam with
>single malt and Haggis. Are you there Don Ingle?
>
>Happy Hogmanay,
>
>Tom Duncan
>201-836-6076
>www.doctordubious.com
>doctordubious at verizon.net

Tom o' the Clanna Duncan:
Och, mon, and a wee dram will be lifted on  that night for  certain. I
have just made a large batch of
shortbread and the smuggler has  delivered a decent 15-year old 'usque
baugh' so I am ready for
a happy Hogmanay o'er by Loch Michigan  in bonny Ben Baldwin. I'll
forego the Haggis for some finnan haddie
which  was  my father's favorite -- he liked to fish rather than herd sheep!
Slainte m'hath,
Don Ingle.