[Dixielandjazz] Outlook Express (was strange emails)

Mike mike at railroadstjazzwest.com
Mon Dec 19 08:50:16 PST 2005

I highly recommend using Mozilla Thunderbird as your new email program.
It has a similar interface to Outlook/Outlook Express but without the
myraid of security vulnerabilities that windows products typically have.
You would need to check the mozilla website periodically for updates,
but Mozilla Thunderbird is definitely among the top three mail programs.
Best of all it's free. Check it out here:

http://www.mozilla.com/thunderbird/