[Dixielandjazz] Thanks guys!

Cebuisle2 at aol.com Cebuisle2 at aol.com
Sat Dec 17 19:12:00 PST 2005

Hi list-

My grateful thanks to all you responded to my plea for information on the
Professor Plum Jazz Band. Thanks to Bob I received an e-mail from Phil Kirk,.
the trumpet man with the group, and a day later one from Bert, who held down
the  percussion section for ten years.I heard from quite a few members who
wanted to share memories of the hottest band I have heard on records.

This is a great list. I'm proud to be a member!    Thanks,  all, and may your
favorite holiday be  merry-

  tradjazz ted.