[Dixielandjazz] Anybody know any OKOM Golf songs

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Fri Dec 16 14:23:15 PST 2005

I got a request from a Singer looking for a song about Golf.

He has a quartet, keys bass, drums & vocals.   Sinatra, Crosby style
singer.

If it is not known on this list it does not exist, I would assume.

But somebody could write one no doubt.  :))

Need a song about golf yes it's spelled golf.  If that is not a
challenge the song needs to be in the style of Cole Porter and friends
about -- golf. Nothing corny.  Can be upbeat or ballady.  If you think
you have something, lyrics or music, let us know.

Thanks,

Tom Wiggins

I can only think of an appropriate title for my kind of golf:

PEE  WEE RUSSELL STOMP :))  maybe.