[Dixielandjazz] Steve's New Book..Huhn?

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Thu Dec 15 10:18:31 PST 2005

Not a Bad way to Retire huh folks?

As a Professional Musician,  More of us could do the same if we just
picked up the slack from those who quit or never worked at in the first
place :))

Good things happen when you treat Music as a JOB and A Profession
rather than a hobby.

I hope Steve does it for another 70 years,  You Go Boy !

Happy Holidays to one and all,

Tom Wiggins   ( back to my day gig booking my Night gigs for next year )