[Dixielandjazz] Louis Armstrong All Stars Chicago concert date?

Mike mike at railroadstjazzwest.com
Wed Dec 14 08:52:52 PST 2005

The date is correct tot he best of my knowledge, Brian. This concert was
recorded right after Louis and the all-stars came back from his Africa
tour in 1956. Some of the Africa concert was seen in the documentary
"Satchmo The Great" which was filmed in 1956. The Great Chicago Concert
album was a great gem, one of my personal favorites.

Mike