[Dixielandjazz] PR for Mardi Gras gig this year

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Mon Dec 12 22:09:10 PST 2005

Yep:

Hire a Real New Orleans Band and promote them as an AUTHENTIC New
Orleans Mardi Gras and help some of them get a much needed decent
paying  gig.   Too bad most of them have to wait until Mardi Gras to
get one.

Sort of like another American Tradition,  Oh Heck By Gosh By Golly it
is February It's Black History Month we should Hire a band with a
Colored,  Black  American, or African American, or Negro, Person of
Color , or what ever you call them these days,in it to show our
support.  :))    I say it every year folks,  Every Month is Black
History Month for Black Americans.

Musical content:   "Nobody Knows de trouble I've seen"
Cheers,

Tom Wiggins