[Dixielandjazz] Stormin Norman - Tubist

barbonestreet at earthlink.net barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 11 14:03:48 PST 2005

Please forgive this personal message to: DAVE HANSEN in Atlanta (I don't have his email address)

DAVE, I gigged with "Stormin Norman" at The Showboat in Atlantic City yesterday.  He subbed for our regular guy and says you will remember him as being in the band with you at  "Ruby Red's" for a few months in 1971.  He remembers you and sends you his best. He is still the finest self taught Tuba Player in the world. He  lives in Tom's River NJ, gigs as a regular in the other band at the Showboat and has gigged off and on with me since 1991.

SMALL WORLD

Cheers,
Steve Barbone