[Dixielandjazz] A whole new paradigm in singing!!

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Sun Dec 11 03:48:20 PST 2005

Hal Vickery mentions Baby It's Cold Outside as an odd Christmas song.  I
must agree there.  When I saw it on a Christmas Songs CD I bought on my
recent 6 day visit to the States, I found it hard to connect with Christmas.
I guess the "cold" bit, but then the Aussies don't connect Christmas with
cold, and I just saw that it was 32º C in Brazil.

It's cold in Madrid at the moment (3º C when I left the club where we are
playing at last night).  I don't think I'll be singing "It's cold outside"
now, though, as the sun is shining brightly.  Gonna go out and wash the red
roadster instead!   :>

Jim