[Dixielandjazz] Harlequin - Interstate Music on the internet

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sat Dec 10 11:24:01 PST 2005

Hi all,

I just got this e-mail from someone doing some research:

> My name is Chad Crowley. I found your KFJC play list from 10/3/2002
> and it included my grandfather Tom Crowley's tune "Doc's Oligy"
> 1935 on and album called "Georgia Stomp."

I did a little digging and found the album in question ( "Georgia
Stomp - Hot Bands from Atlanta 1925-1935" Harlequin HQ 2031 1987 )
and did a quick search on the web. Big news (to me, anyway) is that
at least some of the Harlequin catalogue is available at:

http://www.interstate-music.co.uk/

I don't think  this has been mentioned before on DJML and I just
thought you all might want to know -  some OKOM, Spike Jones, old
Blues, and many international oddities in their catalogue. I have not
ordered from them yet. "Georgia Stomp" is not in the current listing,
BTW.

Dave Richoux