[Dixielandjazz] Chick Singer available at OKOM prices

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue Dec 6 21:30:41 PST 2005

Too bad the Big Bear Tavern is no longer there, she could just walk to
work or ride a horse maybe  :))
I know this ad will warm the hearts of many a bandleader who likes
Chick Singers. :))

Don't all of you call her at once and underwhelm her with confidence.
:))

But somebody might wanna give her a shot at it.

Cheers,

Tom

Subject:  Chick Singer at OKOM prices

       Singer looking for group to play vintage tunes, 1920's & 1930's
(rockridge / claremont)

   email  Reply to:       comm-116204486 at craigslist.org

  Date: 2005-12-06, 9:42AM PST

  I'm looking for a group interested in finding and playing old folk
songs; ragtime and other cheesy tunes (Cole Porter and the like) from
the 20's and 30's. I don't have any band experience but am a great
singer. (Female, soprano). Just for fun, maybe serious after some time.
I want to stay in the East Bay area. (No crossing bridges, please, toll
is expensive.)