[Dixielandjazz] Christmas music, Hark The Harold Angels Swing

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Tue Dec 6 09:33:16 PST 2005

Mary young wrote:

(snip)
I am looking for a copy of Hark the Herald Angels Swing. My former husband
Jeff Woodhouse
had a copy and I lost it when we split up. If anyone knows where I can get a
copy,
please let me know.
Mary Young
(snip)

I wrote to Barker Hickox, the producer of that album.  Below is his answer.
Some of you other Listmates may want to purchase this cassette or CD.
Barker really does not make it clear as to whether he has it on CD or not.
You can inquire to him at the e-mail address below.

--Bob
Ringwald