[Dixielandjazz] Wedding in Seattle Washington II

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Mon Dec 5 20:50:12 PST 2005

Here is another Wedding gig in Seattle in August 06

Somebody up there please go beat a DJ out of the gig,  Hurry

Tom

Subject: Wedding in Seattle II

      Need wedding photographer/videographer/band/musician
 Reply to: gigs-116064349 at craigslist.org
  Date: 2005-12-05, 5:20PM PST

  Help! We live in Chicago and are planning our August wedding at Kiana
Lodge, right outside of Seattle. We are looking for a reasonably-priced
photographer, videographer and band for the reception as well as a
band/musican for the ceremony. If you are interested in any of this
work, send me your information, including a website if you have one.
  thanks!
           this is in or around Seattle