[Dixielandjazz] CD Database

John McClernan mcclernan1 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 4 12:49:15 PST 2005

Rae Ann,
AppleWorks (formerly ClarisWorks) has a database feature.
AppleWorks used to be a free download, don't know if it still is, but
I suspect so. It has been replaced by an app call Pages.

I'd be willing to bet that versiontracker.com or macupdate.com has
some other free alternatives.

Perhaps one of the free MS Office style suites would have what you
are looking for. There are a number of them. Check the two sites above.

LittleOffice says they have database feature as does OpenOffice.org,
and since NeoOfficeJ is a product of OpenOffice, I would assume it
has front end database tools also.
Cheers,
John