[Dixielandjazz] Los Lobos, LPs Warm Sound

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Aug 31 19:55:33 PDT 2005

Wow: Sorry I did not read that into your post Bob, Now I am shaking my
head!
  But then again rockers are known to be a bit nuts and always trying to
be on the cutting edge.
  We must also remember that there is yet another generation out there
that never saw a turntable :)) so what was old will eventually be
rediscovered again. The idea may have come from the current rage of
DJ's and their turntable scratching of records. Such desecration of
recordings should not go unpunished, I prescribe three smacks on their
pee pees with a large Rubber mallet. That ought to each those young
whipper snappers not to mess with real music. :))

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins