[Dixielandjazz] Los Lobos

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 31 10:01:03 PDT 2005

I just heard an interview of Steve Berlin on a San Francisco radio station...he plays sax and does vocals of the rock band, Los Lobos...it caught my attention because he was praising the sound of vinyl records, and mentioned the warm sound that they have compared to CD's, and HE said some bands are going back to vinyl recordings because of the better quality of sound...it's something that Dick Broadie has been preaching all along...his band is appearing in concert at the Concord Pavilion tonight...
Don't sell your old LP's!
Warm regards,
Bob Romans,
Cell Block 7 Jazz Band