[Dixielandjazz] Banu Gibson

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Tue Aug 30 12:56:15 PDT 2005

I just received the following e-mail from Banu Gibson.

(snip)
 Hi,
We are in Monroe, LA at the La Quinta.
My husband, kids & the dog are here with me.
Things don't look good. The levys have now
broken and we may have no house. We are leaving for St. Louis
on Wed or Thurs. I am flying out of St. Louis with David Boeddinghaus
for the Sweet & hot and then
flying back to St. Louis. I guess we will maybe try and stay there
for awhile or continue on to Ohio to stay with relatives
 I'm at the library in MOnroe. Wow, I can't quite comprend
all this. The only news we get is the same that you see on TV.
The cell phones dont work because all the towers are down.
I guess I will open up a borrowed guitar case and write homeless
at the top and sing for change! Expect me at an intersection near you.
At least we are all alive.
Banu