[Dixielandjazz] A prayer for N.O.

Mick Potter mpotter at mentoneggs.vic.edu.au
Sun Aug 28 16:35:54 PDT 2005

Dear Don

The prayers of us all should be with you and the people of New Orleans
at this time. I visited in 1986 and will always have great memories of
New Orleans.
The birthplace of OKOM has dealt with disaster before and will do it
again.
May God keep all those involved at this time.

Mick Potter
Australia

Fr Mick Potter
Chaplain