[Dixielandjazz] Re: More information about my wonderful cheap soprano

Mike C. mike at michaelcryer.com
Sat Aug 27 15:24:49 PDT 2005

I love buying trombones off ebay and in pawn shops. hey are usually good
horns that sell for cheap and they need very little work to get them
into "gigging" condition. I bought a Conn 6H off of ebay for $100 bucks
one time. All it needed was a slide job($65) and a bell brace
resautered, which the shop did for about $25. I still play that horn
today. A good 1956 Conn 6H sells used anywhere from $500(ok condition)
to about $1200(excellent condition)

Mike