[Dixielandjazz] Phil Gomez

Stan Brager sbrager at socal.rr.com
Tue Aug 23 12:57:45 PDT 2005

Ed;

According to K. O. Eckland's book "Jazz West 2", Phil was born in 1924 and
died 1992. In addition to Kid Ory, he's played with Andrew Blakeney, Xavier
Cugat, Igor's Cowboys, Nappy Lamare, Wingy Manone, Ben Pollack, Elvis
Presley, Jan Savitt, Muggsy Spanier, and was the leader of the Steamboat
Strutters. He recorded with Muggsy Spanier, Kid Ory, and Wingy Manone.

Stan
Stan Brager