[Dixielandjazz] Question on Kings of Dixieland

Doctorjazz29 at aol.com Doctorjazz29 at aol.com
Tue Aug 23 11:12:29 PDT 2005

I am in the process of putting my LP's to CD's......and in doing so, I'm
doing jewel case inserts with  information regarding each band.

My question is this:
I have Volume 4 of Kings of Dixieland (released in 1960).  I cannot  identify
the person playing
the banjo.   Volume 3 has Allan Reusse playing guitar.

If someone has that information I would appreciate it.

Other members of the band were:
Matty Matlock, Eddie Miller, Dick Cathcart, Moe Schneider, Red Callender,
Ray Sherman, and  Nick Fatool or Milt Holland on drums.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Vickye Blatherwick
Albuquerque NM