[Dixielandjazz] movin' those feet

Mike C. mike at michaelcryer.com
Fri Aug 19 12:14:34 PDT 2005

I agree. There's nothing like hear a hot combo playing music to make you
dance. In fact, on of the first tunes I fell in love with was 'At The
Jazz Band Ball'. But I also love the ballads and the slow tunes as well.
I don't always need to jump out of my seat. I like those 'listenin'
tunes as well. I'm not just talking OKOM either. I like those classic
Lester Young tunes and pre(and some post) 1968 Miles Davis.

Mike