[Dixielandjazz] movin' those feet

Cebuisle2 at aol.com Cebuisle2 at aol.com
Fri Aug 19 12:04:13 PDT 2005

Tim, you are absolutely right! The test of a good jazz combo is whether
those feet take control of you and you cannot help yourself. I haven't  heard a
modern combo in years that I would leave my table for-but when I slap a
Professor Plum on the ole turntable even my spouse doesn't recognize me.  Likewise
with the sing alongs. Just let Pat Yankee sing the first few words of"A  Good
Man is Hard to Find" and I'm totally with her.

I believe a hot jazz band could rouse me out of my coffin, not that I'm in
any hurry-

tradjazz