[Dixielandjazz] Clues?

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Thu Aug 18 20:32:32 PDT 2005

Hi Bob & All

Why is that surprising?  most of the Traditional Jazz folks either died
or moved out of New Orleans to get away from the rain and the poverty
especially the musicians that played the music, they followed the money
to Chicago, New York, West Coast, and Europe.

Thinks those numbers are awful, try finding live Country music in
Nashville, Tenn.   :))

The population centers they be constantly changing folks,  Most
americans move every five years, we are Mongolians I guess by nature.
People follow the employment in all walks of life,   Close the Steel
mills and everybody moves to where they still make steel or sit there
and go broke.

The Legends however always seem to be kept alive in or re-discovered in
some Cities with new politicians seeking to attract tourist back to the
area and an influx of money.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins