[Dixielandjazz] Attn. All Members

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Wed Aug 17 14:11:26 PDT 2005

Listmates,

As most of you know, DJML was started by Peter Lovric.  Peter was a fine,
kind,
gracious & polite individual.  Everyone who was lucky enough to have met him
before he passed, really liked & admired him.

Thus, we have tried to keep DJML as he envisioned it.  No flaming, no
rudeness, no vulgarity, no threatening behavior.

The List is unmoderated.  Everyone is free to post what they want, as long
as it is loosely related to Dixieland Jazz.

Many friendships have been formed because people met on DJML.  Thus once in
a while, a few personal comments are passed between friends.  This is fine,
as long as it is kept to a minimum.

If anyone is unhappy with the content of DJML, I suggest you unsubscribe
quietly and go about your business.  We have over 500 members now.  It is a
wonderful List and we intend to keep it this way.

Rather than post a negative comment about other members or the content of
the posts, just use your delete key &/or unsubscribe.  Negative comments
about other members of the List are not appreciated.

Please do not comment on the List about this post.  Let's get on with the
business of having a good time.

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
Placerville, CA USA
DJML Moderator