[Dixielandjazz] RE: [Dixieland jazz] question

Hans Koert koerthchkz at zeelandnet.nl
Fri Aug 12 10:06:12 PDT 2005

Dear Jon,

Thank you for your nice words according Oscar Aleman. He was a great
musician and thanks to our project we hope to bring him back into the
picture. Early July of this year we did a presentation of our project in
Copenhagen and due to the presence of Svend Asmussen, 89 years old, it
became very special.

2005 Copenhagen jazzfestival and IAJRC Convention:
http://durium.opweb.nl/copenhagen.htm

Keep swinging

Hans Koert
www.people.zeelandnet.nl/koerthchkz