[Dixielandjazz] Louis Armstrong pronounced his name "Lewis"

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Thu Aug 11 10:03:00 PDT 2005

I just showed this to the six Taiwanese students staying in my home
while attending English Classes at U.C. Berkeley, and they disagree
politely with Bil Guther's last reply,

They insist that Loo ee  is a Chinese fisherman not a trumpet player.
:))

And Loo usd  means show us where is the toilet :))

Cheers,

Tom ee learning a new language as we go.

my Engrish is getting more worser howeva