[Dixielandjazz] WASHBOARDS

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Aug 10 21:39:25 PDT 2005

Only if they buy and play the female version with the bosom cutouts for
a more comfortable fit which also holds it stationary and keeps the
damned thing from sliding all around.

The chest protector types are also easier to get through security
detectors as they pass for Bullet proof vests.

:))

Oh my It has been a long time since we had this much fun with the
Washboard wizards,  bet all the Banjo players are laughing out loud
tonight.  Not to loudly guys your next .

Tom Wiggins