[Dixielandjazz] Broken Promises

Snogpitch snogpitch at prodigy.net
Wed Aug 10 17:02:56 PDT 2005

Stomp Off Records' index indicates two albums:

South Frisco JB # 1180
Down Home JB # 1241

Jazz by Mail indicates one:

Uptown Lowdown JB   I Wish'T I Was In Peoria

Author credit is  Clancy Hayes - Daphne King

Doing a search on "Clancy Hayes" and Promises brings up quite a few hits at
google.

--
Snogpitch

snogpitch at prodigy.net