[Dixielandjazz] Trombone Focal Dystonia

Charlie Hooks charliehooks2 at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 9 10:09:51 PDT 2005

On Monday, August 8, 2005, at 07:52 PM, luis daniel flores wrote:

> This is too much:

Uhh...too much what, doc?   Nonsense?  Talk to the guys who created
the program, the operation itself.   I don't guarantee that the whole
thing wasn't a fake.   I don't know.   I'm recounting the program I
saw.

I do know one thing: "rest" isn't going to do diddley for focal
dystonia!

cordially,
Charlie