[Dixielandjazz] Focal Dystonia

Peter Sr. De Bruyn peterdebruyn at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 13:33:28 PDT 2005

Dear listmembers,
 Focal dystonia is a general name for a large neuromuscular syndtome that
can affect almost any particular muscular group.
So every single form should be considered apart.
 Cheers,
 ¨Peter De Bruyn Sr
Trombonist
GP
 PS : Practically every musician in my band, existing for some 20 years now,
has developped a particular for of focal dystonia, in our case the so called
"pneumatic oesophagus". We presume the cause is the high quality of our
Belgian beer !!
 :-}}}