[Dixielandjazz] gloomy sunday

Rob & Carla Henneveld - Jazz Connection info at jazzconnection.nl
Sun Aug 7 02:47:55 PDT 2005

Hi Pat,

Many years ago on the Dixieland Mailinglist they told me it was an suicide
song from East Europe and originally from S.Rezso, J. Laszlo and S.M. Lewis.
Jazz Connection recorded the song in 1998 in a special arrangement. I don't
have the chords and melody here right now for you, but I will have a
look....

Regards,
Rob Henneveld
www.jazzconnection.nl