[Dixielandjazz] Connecticut Trad Jazz Festival CDs

Gerard Bielderman gerard.bielderman at tiscali.nl
Thu Aug 4 03:21:07 PDT 2005

Hi there,

I'm updating the discography of the French band PARIS WASHBOARD and was
informed by tromboneplayer Daniel Barda that there are titles by the band on
the festival cd's of the years 1998 and 1999. However, Barda doesn't have
the CD's, so we don't know which titles (and from which date) actually are
on these cd's.
Does anybody have these cd's and can I get the necessary information?
We have the details of the 2000 CD.
Thanks in advance!

Gerard Bielderman / Leie 18 / 8032 ZG  ZWOLLE / Netherlands
Publisher of jazz discographies