[Dixielandjazz] Hello From Hungary

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Sat Apr 30 16:40:48 PDT 2005

Hi Mike,

Say hello to our good friend & Listmate Tamas Ittzes if you run into him
over there.

We, The Boondockers, did a 10 day, 5 concert, tour in Hungary last March &
found it to be a wonderful country with great audiences of all ages.  The
concerts were full & the audiences would not let you get off the stage.  One
2 hour concert ended up to be 3 hours.  They just wouldn't let us go.

 If you get a chance, get to the Alcatraz Club on Wed night.  Great band &
lots of Swing dancers.

--Bob Ringwald
Placerville, CA USA