[Dixielandjazz] Conn 20J in Felton, DE

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Mon Apr 25 16:52:09 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I just bought a Conn 20J on eBay, but I didn't notice he won't accept
PayPal.  This is a good hassle 'cause I'm sure he won't take a check in
Euros either.  If there is someone in the Felton, DE area that can take
a PayPal advance from me and then send him a money order, I'd be very
grateful.

Actually, I have read that sellers that don't take PayPal or credit
cards are suspect to fraud.  If someone was REALLY close and could pop
by and make sure there really is a horn, I'd be very grateful again.  As
he states the horn can be picked up to save shipping charges, I'm pretty
sure everything will be all right.

I don't actually need the horn until I play in Orange County in August.
If there is a tuba player in that area that wants to borrow a horn, I'll
lend it to you until then.  If not, I'll have it shipped to my man Harv,
the tuba fixit genius.  Anyone seen what he did with Earl McKee's
sousaphone that was flattened by a truck?

All the best, Gary